Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year (West Coast)




It has been a whirlwind of a Holiday Season around hear. My first holiday season as a card printer. I wasn't expecting the rush of sales, and was pleasantly surprised with how much traffic our Etsy sites got. Fun stuff! Between that and my graphic design workload, I don't think I have blogged since November. Time goes quickly.

After a full month away from my press, I am dusting it off and printing today. My plate is on, and the impression is lined up. I thought I would start with some reprints of cards I am low on for letterpress inspiration. Then as the week goes on start to work out some new designs. I have a few ideas, but haven't gotten them down on paper yet.



Pictures from our California winter holiday in Yosemite! Lots of snow! We spent a few days up there right after our big winter storm, it was beautiful and cold!

2 comments:

Queen Bee Amy said...

Those are amazing photos! I like your ink box. Your Yosemite adventure looks beautiful. I bet the kids were happy to have some time in the snow.

Queen Bee Laurie said...

Thanks. The kids were super excited to be in the snow. I like my ink box too. I am super low on white ink, and have to reorder...