Friday, May 04, 2007

More Cards (Midwest)


I stayed up late last night to print up some "generic" business cards to sell (I hope) at the craft fair or on Etsy. These are another variation of the fill in the blank type stuff I've been playing around with as of late. I'm slightly discouraged because I'm not selling much in my Etsy shop. I read up on the forums about how to sell more and basically they want me to list more (go figure). I'm hesitant to list more and pay more listing fees to not sell even more product. Hmmm. Do I jump in head first or wade in with my tippy toes?

1 comment:

Queen Bee Amy said...

I really like your concept of the fill in the blank cards. The design is great as well. Cute bird! With the Esty stuff, it's hard to know what to do. Like Ebay, it's hard to get your buyer to find you. Your work is great! What you might do, is put one of each style, with more available of the same style. I have seen others do that.