Thursday, April 26, 2007

Getting Ready (Midwest)


I'm up late working on bagging up some cards. I also spent some time honing my design for my packaging. I needed something simple that has my company logotype, product info, copyright, and some other misc text. I also need it to be inexpensive to produce and quick and easy to put together. This is where I'm at. A clear cello bag taped shut and a side sticker that wraps with text front and back. Vertical cards have a sticker at the top, horizontal cards at right. You can't tell in this photo so much, but I feel that the whole package looks very clean. Now I need to build up some inventory and hit the pavement.

2 comments:

Queen Bee Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queen Bee Amy said...

I really like the clean design of your label. It allows the card illustration to be the focal point of the package. Nice work!