Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back to Reality (Midwest)


As I look out my window this morning it's hard to believe that spring is coming. We have 7 new inches of snow and are planning on going sledding. Again.

Last week's trip to Puerto Vallarta seems like weeks ago. It was a wonderful vacation full of laughing, swimming in the ocean (with baby dolphins!!!), margaritas, beach strolls, etc. Joey managed the home front perfectly. I returned to a clean and happy household. Unfortunately, I brought back a stomach virus. I was down two+ days due to that and now poor little Sam is struggling with it. I'm guessing Hannah and Sophie will be next.

I have big plans to work on some fine art prints this week. I'm so inspired. In fact, last night I couldn't sleep because I was designing in my head. If I have time this week I'm going to start the first layer of my print. This is optimistic considering the goings on in the immune systems of our family. I'd better hold my breath AND cross my fingers. We shall see...

4 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with...love your prints.

Queen Bee Laurie said...

Really pretty shots! I want to be there smelling the flowers and sipping a fancy drink!

Anonymous said...

You take very nice photos! What kind of camera do you use?

Queen Bee Amy said...

lynnie, Thanks! These photos were shot with my Canon Xti and my 50mm prime lens. - Amy