Monday, July 13, 2009

Errr...Um...??? (Midwest)


Joey has been out of town for 4 days and I've been flying solo with the kids, which I hope explains this photo...

Today I had a sitter for 1 hour. I put some stuff for Goodwill in the car and zipped off to the grocery store. When I got there I realized that not only was I wearing my right flip flop on my left foot, but on the right foot I had on a completely different sandal. I debated going home and heading straight to bed, but decided to forge on and do my shopping. I even faked a limp in the cracker aisle to make my shoe attire look more appropriate to the cute doctor in scrubs assessing my feet. (Ha. Crackers. Coincidence? I think not.) Should I be concerned?

2 comments:

Joy said...

OMG, those are YOUR feet? That is hysterical! Woman, you need a Cosmo. Then a nap.

Queen Bee Laurie said...

Too funny. I will have the shaker ready to mix! One more day!