Thursday, October 19, 2006

Welcome!

Greetings to everyone. And, by everyone I mean you Laurie. You are officially the first person to be sent to my (our) blog. Isn't it cool? I probably should have looked around for some sort of guide or tutorial which would educate me on the right way to blog, post pictures, comment, reply, etc. I chose instead to wing it.

I'm hoping to use this blog as a way to journal my work and related craft endeavors, and general thoughts on design. You are welcome to join me since you are the other half of The Hive Design Studio.

Anyway, here it goes my first post. Whoopee!

1 comment:

Queen Bee Amy said...

Thanks for getting this going! I can tell this is going to be my new hobby! Just what I need, another thing to do in my spare time! Ha Ha! Spare time!! Ha Ha!