Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Letterpress Failure (Midwest)


Today I ran my letterpress for the first time. After it bit me hard on the pinkie, I managed to ink two sets of rollers, smudge lots of expensive paper, and smell up my office. I will say that the one success I had was that I learned a whole lot about what not to do next time. I'm such a rookie. Big sigh.

This afternoon I need to reprint (for the third time) my Periodic Table prints because I promised one to someone on Etsy. I am hoping to redeem myself with more agreeable ink and paper.

Oh, I almost forgot. I finalized the "Loco for Gocco" logo for the Gocco Etsy Steet Team. Here it is:


If you don't know what Gocco is learn more here. Also, I wrote a short description of my design process here.

1 comment:

TrueFliesBlogger said...

that's a great logo!

hope your pinkie finger is healing fast. you'll love the thing all the much more when you've mastered it.