Monday, April 13, 2009

It Feels Like Spring! (West Coast)




Well the kids are back in school today. We surprised them with a trip to Hawaii to visit their cousins over spring break. It was very fun to unexpectedly pick them up from school with the car loaded, they were totally confused. Ethan asked if we were going to the beach—I think he thought for a picnic lunch. I told him yes, but laughed. We drove off to the airport. It was great.



Now I am back, somewhat rested, and excited to print again. I have been busy with graphic design projects over the past month. So even though I have been printing on my new press, I haven't posted in quite a while. Here is a peak at a card I designed last year, but was never able to get a nice print out of on the Kelsey. The C & P knocks it out with ease. It is so nice to have all power of the new press, with so much less work. My Kelsey didn't have the muscle to give me a deep impression, and even a clean print on something this large. The daisy prints nice and clear on my new press. The impression is really nice too!

1 comment:

Queen Bee Amy said...

What a great family photo. Also, I need to get my butt out to California because Ethan looks so different and grown up. I miss you guys!

Glad you had a fun break. Can't wait to hear more about it!