Thursday, April 09, 2009

Coming up for Air (Midwest)


I've been a pretty lame blogger as of late. I'm smack in the middle of spring break and the kids are keeping me very busy. Since, I'm heading out of town for a couple days I figured it would be a good time to post before I dash off...

I have a couple design projects running right now. I'm quite pleased to have print projects on my plate. I was sketching brochure ideas the other night and it was so fulfilling. I plan to work as much as I can this weekend (around Easter activities) to get a jump on the work I need to get done.



Oh also, I was able to do another photography assist gig last Monday. I helped hold reflectors, talk to the model and even shoot a bit (see photo above). I'm really enjoying my camera. Every day (well, most days) I look forward to taking my picture of the day. Even when I don't have my camera with me I find myself noticing things and thinking "that would make a nice photo". Sometimes when I'm talking to someone I catch myself moving so I can view them in better light. This really surprises me. Now I need to find a way to incorporate my photography and my letterpress. More on that soon...

2 comments:

Dave said...

nice photo

Adam said...

nice pic