Monday, November 06, 2006

WIP (West Coast)



Hey Miss Amy, here is my WIP. I am doing the same out here. Twice to my favorite yarn/fabric store. Lots of sketching. The sewing machine is out. Buttons are everywhere. I think I have it. At least a rough "it". Take a look and let me know what you think.

The first photo is my working stash for the project. The second, is my first go round with the ornament. It is doable with both cost and timing of the whole thing. Also, with my level of sewing. I think I can do 10 of these in a reasonable amount of time without my family suffering the consequences.

2 comments:

Queen Bee Amy said...

Ok. First, let me say that you have mastered the art of the Craft Blog photo. That picture of the materials on the fabric background is fantastic. Nice composition.

Second, I love the ornament. Very sweet. That is the same ribbon. I bought 4 rolls just in case!

Queen Bee Amy said...

Thanks. I have been trying to set up a mini still life... My tripod broke, so I have been holding the camera. I need to drink less coffee! Shhhaaakkkeeyyy hands.

I have to say, I love the ribbon and have been eyeing it for quite a while. I was very pleased to have a reason to buy it!