Friday, August 17, 2007

Logo Project (Midwest)


I'm writing a quick post here about amazing and award winning, local photographer, Kate Huntington. I met her through Sophie's preschool. Y'know us networking moms. I'm designing a new logo/identity system for her. Here's a peak at one of her business cards. Each card will utilize a different color on the front and have a photograph that compliments it on back.

Kate photographed our family last weekend. I'm really excited to see what the shots look like. We were able to see one shot thus far. Here we are doing our "family cheer".



If anyone near Madison needs a photographer please check out Kate's website. She's easy to talk too, affordable and really talented.

1 comment:

Queen Bee Amy said...

Amy, I like the layout and logo design on the card. Great family photo!