Wednesday, November 14, 2007

eBay Rules (Midwest)


Yesterday's mail was good. So good. I got my new business cards for handing out at the craft fair this weekend. I ordered them from overnightprints.com. They use a nice heavy cover weight stock. It's 15 pt. I think. They aren't the highest in quality printing. But, for the price they are a great value, so I'm definitely satisfied.

Also, I got the first of 3 letterpress purchases I made off eBay. Here is a printer's block of 3 tow trucks. It's about 3 inches long. I'm going to have to hide it from Sam. He is a boy who is all about planes, trains and automobiles.

Oh yeah, here is a my new card.

5 comments:

grafxdude said...

Nice card design. Is it laser printed or are they using another method?

Queen Bee Amy said...

Gdude, they are not laser printed. I'm pretty sure. They offer free uv gloss so I'm thinking they have some sort of fancy cmyk printer. Maybe a 6 color press. I bet they gang many jobs at once. Also, I have 5 pt type in my logo and my phone area code that still came out pretty clean.

perfectbound said...

Hey Amy, I've tagged you over at perfectbound :-)

Queen Bee Laurie said...

I love your new cards. They say both Design and crafts!

miss.supafly said...

I LOVE your card design! I've used Overnight Prints several times and every time they screw up my order -- but I LOVE the weight of their cardstock and love that they have matte finish. Most online printers don't offer matte finish.

I took one of the orders they messed up to a local printer to see what they had to say and we figured that they use a form of offset printing and they do indeed gang up several jobs.

:) ~mary.c