Friday, December 14, 2007

(Not) Snail Mail (Midwest)


I love this time of year. Every day there is a surprise in the mailbox. Today I received an order I placed from Matatabi. I bought this last Sunday, and it arrived all the way from Japan TODAY! That's 5 days! Can you believe it.? I'm stunned. I bought some fabric and tapes to sew into something fun over the winter break. As I write this I am remembering that I still have children. Yeah, them. The ones who hinder my artsy crafty side, sometimes. I guess I could teach them how to wind bobbins. Or, iron? Maybe they will entertain themselves and I will get lots of sewing and printing done. It could happen.


3 comments:

Queen Bee Laurie said...

Love the trim! I can't believe it came so quickly! That is great. I am still waiting on my shipment from Japan. ;-(

Queen Bee Laurie said...

Hey by the way, I like your photo with the addition of the clothes pin. Nice touch.

Anonymous said...

my order form matatabi was super fast as well. i purchased some lovely linen fabric that i can't wait to use.