Monday, July 14, 2008

Renegade San Francisco (West Coast)



Katie and I made it up to San Francisco Saturday to attend the first San Francisco Renegade Craft Fair. We had a fun day being two girls in the city. We made it up to the craft fair a bit early (no traffic), so we walked around as people were setting up, and got to see the booths with little interference. It was great to see the fair, and we had fun picking out a few treats for each of us. There were some incredible crafty people. On the way home we stopped off at Daiso of course. We can't pass by that store without at least a quick trip inside to see what we might find.




I came back itching to print and make something new. Lucky for me the kids still have one more week in camp so I can work all week on some ideas... Here is a peak at my first few items that will be for sale in our etsy shop.

No comments: