Friday, April 25, 2008

Flappin' Friday (Midwest)


I have a moment to post this rather mediocre photo of me taken last Saturday night. Joey and I went to a fundraiser for The Relight the Marquee project at the Orpheum Theatre. Remember, I designed a poster for that? Anywhoo, if you dressed in 20's fashion you got a free drink at the event. Joey was all over it-researching, shopping, etc. I bought this boxy, black dress with ruffle at the bottom from Macy's, put pin curls and finger waves in my hair, and wore red lipstick. I guess I was passable because they gave me a free drink for my attire. It was fun to play dress up and have cocktails with our grown up friends. And, I'm glad I didn't know what a cosmo was when I was in college.

This spring has been so busy. Busy good. Not busy bad. I'm continuing to plug away on my graphic design projects. Most of them need to be finished by May 1st. So, until then my letterpress will collect dust. I'm sorry if I am slacking in the blogging department. Hopefully, I'll have some more graphic design work to show you soon. Until then, have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

Queen Bee Laurie said...

Love the look, so retro! Sounds like a fun night out.