Thursday, June 26, 2008

Soap (Midwest)


Tomorrow is my final day to scramble to get ready for the Craftacular. I must remember to go to the bank and get lots of ones and fives, and then pack up my inventory, supplies, tables, displays and finally load the card.

Here's a peek at the soap/card/tag gift sets I'm going to have for sale at my table. Thanks Chrissy for helping me out with a sweet deal on some super smelling soaps! I'm liking the sweet orange and honey today, but yesterday I was into the lavender and geranium. I have a whole stash horded for my personal use.

Ok. Quick post. I must get back to packaging up hang tag sets. I'm lucky to have an eight year old at home who enjoys being my helper. She's good at stuffing bags and has the perfect sized finger for tying ribbons.

No comments: