Sunday, February 10, 2008

Trying Something New (Midwest)


Yawn. Sigh. I have nothing I have to do today. Well I do, but I'm taking the day off. After this post you might find me watching tv, in the tub or maybe even at the mall. Uh huh uh huh. Bring it.

Yesterday Hannah and I went skiing at Cascade Mountain. I'm amused that ski places in Wisconsin can call themselves "mountain". Really big hill is more appropriate. Hill or mountain doesn't matter. It was a blast. I wish we could do that more often. Next time I want to get Sophie on skis. She's 5 and (I think) old enough to learn.

Tomorrow my table at Poppytalk (see above) debuts. My main goal is to get more traffic to my etsy shop. We shall see how it goes. I need to pay off my mega paper order, so that I can justify buying more. And, I'm fantasizing about buying a larger press.

Ok. Short post. Leisure stuff to do. Enjoy the rest of the weekend all.

No comments: