Friday, January 11, 2008

A Late Gift (Midwest)


Yesterday morning as Joey and I strollered Sam home from dropping the girls at school we were discussing Etsy. This discussion triggered Joey's short term memory cells and he realized that he had another Christmas present for me...somewhere. After some seeking in the basement he presented me with this family of cone vases that he bought for me from Etsy seller SecretSnowbird. You should check out SecretSnowbird's shop. She knits and felts from her own patterns and has a nice sense of color and design. I like the little embellishments she adds after felting. I'm very excited about these and can't wait to find a perfect spot for them in our house.

1 comment:

Queen Bee Laurie said...

These are so pretty. I can't believe Joey shops Etsy. That is cool.