Monday, January 28, 2008

Today I Print! (Midwest)


I got up at 5:15 (!!!) this morning with good intentions of going to the gym. But, I decided to check my email. Crucial mistake. Do not sit down at the computer when you are planning on doing something else, especially exercise. Not much email. So, I checked a couple blogs. Now I needed to order some Gocco screens. Ok done. Oh, and I should finish designing my cards. Oops. It's too late to go to step class. Doh! Oh well, I will get some good bicep exercise printing later this morning. Unless I gocco. So many options for the day. I haven't been on press in a week and it's about time. And anyway, if I had been in the gym I would've missed this great sunrise. Dirty, blurry windows and all it was very pretty. I think I will print pink today. Or orange. Or red! Happy Monday to you! :)


1 comment:

Queen Bee Laurie said...

I am jealous! Can't wait to start out here.